Saturday, October 21, 2017

31 Amigurumi in October: Day 21

Ahhh! Only 10 more days left! I can't believe there's a light at the end of this tunnel. Not that I haven't been having a heck of a time making these dolls, but I think my family is beginning to feel a bit neglected and my health has been tanking from the late nights with dolls and early mornings with children. Anyway! Here we are! Day 21, which brings these two dolls.


The first is this little Pokemon-inspired Moon Bun. It is dressed as the Pokemon, Chingling. Chingling is so cute! I had to try. This was also around the time of doll designs I began to consider representing the Pokemon in different ways, such as just the head representing the Pokemon. Anyway, I love Chinglings, but I've never played a game where these Pokemon were available to catch, yet...


Next is this little Gremlin. I wanted to represent the traditional Gremlins, you know the ones people saw on planes. The little imps who like to muck up things. I really didn't want to go back go back to the 80's Gremlin movie. Not that I don't like it, but I wanted something older. Of course, this may have been because I've been reading The World of Lore: Monstrous Creatures, every night since I received the book. Seriously, if you're looking for something to read that's eerie, but will still let you sleep with the lights off, this is the book for you!

Currently both dolls are available at Moon's Creations.

No comments: