Friday, October 13, 2017

31 Amigurumi in October: Day 13


Happy Friday the 13th of October!
WhooOOOooooo! (Those are ghost sounds, btw)

So today's 31 Amigurumi in October doll is Decidueye. Decidueye is a Grass/Ghost type, so I'm kinda bending rules on making this doll, but it's my series and I give myself full permission. This doll was very difficult for me. In fact, I redid the design while it was waiting for it's release date, because I still wasn't happy with it.


Here is my attempt at making the cutest spider ever for the October Create a Day prompt "spider." This photo shows off the little spider bun's blushing cheeks, but she also has tiny fangs if you look closely.

Both dolls are currently available at Moon's Creations.

Have a safe and spooky 13th! WhooOOOOoooooooOOooooooo! (more ghost noises)

No comments: