Sunday, October 15, 2017

31 Amigurumi in October: Day 15


Today's Moon Bun for 31 Amigurumi in October is a Zorua. I was not familiar with this dark-type Pokemon, but it's so spooky-cute! According to Bulbapedia,
Zorua can change its physical appearance, though this transformation is merely an illusion as it keeps its own type and moves. Zorua keeps its true form hidden to ensure its safety, and takes on the appearance of other Pokemon to frighten off enemies. Sometimes it will take the form of a silent child. 
Aww! I love Pokemon which are based off of yokai, because yeah, I will always and forever love yokai.


And then we get to an iconic character, Beetlejuice! The prompt for October Create a Day was Beetlejuice and I stuck with it. After making him, I thought about why I didn't make another character, but that will be for another October. I really wanted to remake this doll in my improved style.

Yep, a long 31 Amigurumi in October ago, I made a Beetlejuice Moon Bun and I've always wanted to remake his design in the striped suit again.


Announcement Time!
I will be attending my first ever Anthrocon in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in July 2018! That's right! I got my confirmation. I'm going to Zombie Capitol of the world Pittsburgh!*


* I've never been to Pittsburgh before, but it is Zombie Capitol in mind thanks to George Romero.

No comments: