Tuesday, October 10, 2017

31 Amigurumi in October: Day 10


Today's doll for the 31 Amigurumi in October series is a sleepy little Abra. He can sit up, but this little outtake photo ended up being my absolute favorite, because it looks like he's resting his sleepy head on the pokeball. Aw!


For the OctoberCreateADay prompt today, "Haunted House," my mind went immediately to one of the most well known haunted houses, Disney's Haunted Mansion. I've never been to any Disney park, so I had to hit up my Twitter family for some ideas on which ghost to make and gosh did they ever come through for me. 

The big consensus was the Hatbox Ghost and here's my representation of him in a Moon Bun form. Now as adorable as he is with his hat, if you remove it, he's still hiding his adorable little Moon Bun ears.


Both dolls are currently available at Moon's Creations.

No comments: