Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Clockwork Nightingale

Welcome to a month of Fairy Tales! This month, Moon's Creations will be creating one unique design throughout the month of May. Enjoy this fun series!

The Nightingale is a fairy tale by by Hans Christian Andersen. It is a story about the Emperor of China who is so delighted with the Nightingale's song that he keeps the bird in captivity. When the Emperor is given a bejeweled mechanical bird he loses interest in the real nightingale, who returns to the forest. The mechanical bird eventually breaks down due to overuse and the Emperor is taken deathly ill only to be saved by the song of the real bird. Read more about this tale here.

Available at Moon's Creations.


I can't believe how fast this month has gone by. Only one more design left! Thank you so much for all of the love and support you have shown me. This experience has definitely proven to me that I can still run my business and be a mommy at the same time.

Moon's Creations will be closing shop on June 1st, while I prepare for AnimeNext, a convention in New Jersey. I hope I will meet some of you there!

No comments: