Thursday, August 12, 2010

Plush Team's Vegas Challenge

The Plush Team is so fabulous!
Every two months they give us a new challenge, which helps us think outside of our little boxes and are always so fun.

The most recent challenge was based on Las Vegas!
I must admit I know little to nothing about Vegas, so research and lots of sketches were made. Around my planning, Mr. Moons was listening to a band that covers popular rock, rap, heavy metal, punk, and pop songs in a swanky, swing band style, called Richard Cheese and Lounge Against the Machine.

You may have heard their cover of Disturbed's "Down with the Sickness" featured in 2004's "Dawn of the Dead."

Richard Cheese and Lounge Against the Machine currently only play in Vegas.
Needless to say, my love of lounge music and the in appropriate, led me to purchasing several of their cd's and my Vegas theme!


Here's the photo I used to base my Moon Buns. To find out more about Richard Cheese and Lounge Against the Machine and to purchase their amazing cds, click the image!