Monday, June 22, 2009

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

A young bun, living on the edge of the galaxy must learn the mystic ways of the Force, from a forgotten Jedi, to save a princess.
"If there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope."

Luke Skywalker joins forces with a smuggler
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

and Solo's first mate, a Wookie by the name of Chewbacca.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh"

I had to post this like an old school movie trailer. I'm so very excited about Stitch Wars. These pieces will be available for purchase through the show's website.

4 comments:

SteentaFaerie said...

Oh my gosh. This is so adorable.

Unknown said...

ooh, i love star wars! your moon buns just make them adorable!

i gave you an award over at my blog.:) http://agameoftwister.blogspot.com/2009/06/kittens-contests.html

Sophie said...

Your creations are so cute :).

Unknown said...

I smiled when I saw Chewbacca! :D He is so adorable!