Thursday, October 5, 2017

31 Amigurumi in October: Day 5


Today's 31 Amigurumi in October doll is the ultra adorable Mimikyu! I loved making this doll. It was so fun. This doll was reserved for a Patreon patron. If you'd be interested in getting first dibs on future Moon Buns, please consider joining us! If you'd like this doll for yourself, I'm happy to remake the design, but won't be able to get to any custom orders until I finish this series. But please, contact me for more details.


Today's prompt for the October Create a Day was "Halloween Candy." Now when I think of halloween candy, I immediately think of candy corn. I like it until November, but what about you? Do you like candy corn or do you hate when you find it in your trick or treat bag?

This doll is currently available at Moon's Creations.

No comments: