Tuesday, October 31, 2017

31 Amigurumi in October: Day 31


Happy Halloween!!!
We did it! We made it through a 31 Amigurumi in October series, plus a second daily series, and I didn't lose my mind... well not too much.

I had so many people hope I'd made a Gengar Moon Bun and I really wanted to, but I could not for the life of me figure out how to translate Gengar's design into a Moon Bun. Luckily I ran across this idea of a Pikachu in a Gengar costume and just had to make my own version.

This doll was reserved by one of my Patreon patrons. If you'd like to get a cut the line pass too, please consider joining us at the $3 level. I'm also giving away this sweet Edgar Allen Poe and Raven set to a random patron.


Every level from $1 and up are eligible for the giveaway. Today is your last day to join for the Poe doll, but I give a doll away every month. If you'd like to become a Patreon Patron, please click here:

https://www.patreon.com/MoonsCreations



Finally, today's prompt for the October Create a Day was "your choice." This was the hardest decision for me, because I'm terrible about making decisions. I waffled right up until this weekend and finally decided to make these cute Skeleton Bride and Groom Moon Buns, because not only is today Halloween, but it's also my 13 year wedding anniversary! Yay! I haven't killed my husband yet! (Haha! I kid, sometimes...)

It is because my anniversary is Halloween that I originally decided to start the 31 Amigurumi in October series. Now, that I know I can manage a month long series, I'm already making plans for next year's series as well as a few week-long series throughout the year, because it's fun!

Thank you for following along with the series this month! I hope you enjoyed the dolls as much as I enjoyed making them!

Love,
Marcy

No comments: