Monday, October 16, 2017

31 Amigurumi in October: Day 16


Today brings two dolls for the 31 Amigurumi in October series! These are little Moon Buns dressed up as the water and ghost type Pokemon, Frillish. Frillish is a sort of Jellyfish and if you're into yokai, yes! They are 100% based off of an actual yokai. You know me and my love of yokai knows no bounds.


Today's October Create a Day prompt was Crystal Ball. Now I could have gone for a crystal ball, but what fun is that? Let's make a cute little psychic Moon Bun wrapped in purple shawls to read that crystal ball for you and tell you your fortune. Ahh! She's so cute. This was one of my first kerchief-styled hats for a Moon Bun and I'm loving it!

Ok, I've got a ton of things to do today and not much time to do it, so I'm gonna run.

As always you can find these dolls over at my shop, Moon's Creations.

No comments: