Friday, January 22, 2010

Behind the Scenes: Preview

Sorry, guys. No photos today. The camera batteries died the other day and I can't find my charger. It's somewhere safe, if only I could remember where that safe place is.

I've got a lot of new designs in the works for this coming week.

You can expect to see:

♥ Bees! ♥
All of your requests for individual bees has been heard. They will be available next week. I promise!

♥ Valentine's Day inspired Moon Buns! ♥
I've been dragging my feet on these. Sorry!

♥ Zombie Moon Buns! ♥
I'm planning to rework the design and add a few more colors.

The best part is, this is just a preview! If I can squeeze more time I should have many more pieces! Keep your eyes on this blog or on Moon's Creations.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Oh, and your mochi bird just got featured on the front page! (Speaking of features... I have one of the new year buns in my treasury right now. =) http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=108056)