Monday, October 8, 2018

31 Amigurumi in October - 7-8

Ahh! Did I tell you I will be doing this series by the seat of my pants? That means the dolls aren't made I'm feverishly finishing them after my children go to sleep and sometimes things go awry, which is why Harry Potter is a day late!


Can you believe this is the first time I've ever made a Harry Potter Moon Bun? What has taken me so long to do this? Ah, you know it's always been one of those "when I have time to make what I want" dolls. And now is the time, mwahahaha!

Today's doll was going to be a Moon Bun, but when I went to add those ears, I couldn't it just didn't look right. So here is Gillman from Creature of the Black Lagoon. I always love visiting classic horror monsters. (They're less scary! XD)


All dolls are currently available at Moon's Creations!

No comments: