Monday, April 16, 2012

Design and WIN your own Moon Bun

I've been so busy in the Bunny Mines, I completely missed Moon's Creations' 5th Anniversary.
To make up for it, I've created a fun contest, where the winner gets to have a custom Moon Bun of their design for FREE.

How do you win your special Moon Bun? 

Here are the contest details!

Eligibility: Anyone can enter this contest!

How to enter: Either download a Moon Bun pdf here to print out and draw your design on or draw your own Moon Bun design using your preferred art media. Upload your design to the Moon Bun Lovers Flickr pool here.  If you don’t have a Flickr account, it is free and easy to register (though we recommend signing up as soon as possible, because it takes a little time for your account to be approved for sharing photos in a group).
Please keep your entries to one per person.   

Judging: Winners will be picked by us at Moon's Creations, but the Flickr pool is open to be seen by everyone. We will be focusing on creativity in this contest, and not just looking for pretty images.

Deadline: The last day to enter the contest is Monday, May 7, 2012. The winner will be announced within a week afterwards.

2 comments:

キーリん♡ said...

I totally entered this! I joined up on Flickr and the Flickr group too xD This is such an awesome contest! I loves it! I loves your stuffs too ♥

I am listed as Kieli Heart/Rainbow Star Candy :3

~ Kieli ~

Anonymous said...

What an awesome competition. Loved seeing all the entries on Flickr. Wonder which one will win!