Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks Giving


Today is Thanksgiving in the United States and I wanted to express my extreme gratitude to all of my wonderfully supportive customers around the world.

The Moon Buns began with the simple desire to give holiday gifts to friends, despite being unemployed and homeless. I never would have thought 3 years later I would be blessed with my own business and the privilege to touch so many's lives with my artwork.

Moon's Creations would be nothing without you.
Thank you for all of your kindness and love.


Marcy


2 comments:

CraftyFatalist said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! May the coming year bring you even more success (but how could it not, the Moon Buns are adorable!!).

Miranda said...

Aww! Happy Thanksgiving Marcy! I hope you have a wonderful day full of yummy food! :D