Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I haven't posted one of these in a while

no one needs me anymore by Monkey Chow

I feel like such a downer all the time. There is no news I can release yet and I haven't done anything but work, work, work on getting items made for my next show at ACen.

Since I refuse to be just another complainer with a blog, I thought it would be fun to share something that has been giving me a smile during my time spent in the Bunny Mines.

I Love Books Monster Magnet by Vozamer

Audio Books!

I've been really fanatical about listening to audio books while I work. I think I've "read" more books in the past few months than I had last year.

Right now I'm "reading" How to Train Your Dragon by Cressida Cowell and I highly encourage everyone to pick it up if they can. (Very different from the movie, but very sweet.) The audio book is read by Mr. David Tennant. (I'm actually re-listening to this one, until I can make a trip to the book store.)

If your two hands are busy, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a good book! It always puts a smile on my face.
Happy Reading!


No comments: