Monday, February 2, 2009

Moon Buns inspired by Japan & Valentine's Day

I was so inspired by the sights of Japan that I wanted to recreate them with my Moon Buns.

Totor Moon Buns were perhaps the most enjoyable design I've made in a long time. As a big fan of Studio Ghibli, I had to try to recreate these heart-warming characters in my own style.

The Moon Buns really enjoyed gather up truLuxe's acorns.

The Great Buddha of Kamakura Moon Bun.
This breathtaking statue of Amida Buddha was so inspiring.

It's my hope to release more Moon Buns inspired by my trip to Japan soon. Thank you for following Moons adventures!


New Designs for Valentine's Day!

New Moon Buns just in time for Valentine's Day!
They are call "Don't Break My Heart Moon Buns" and they each have a tiny pink heart on their chests. Only available for a limited time!

Also for those of you who don't enjoy the mushy of Valentine's Day, it's the
Don't Break My Heart Zombie Moon Bun!

Available at Moon's Creations now!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow they're all so cool, and the studio Ghibli are really cute. >__<