The wonderful Chicken Pants creator, Absolutely Small, tagged me to list 6 random things about me. Since I'm slightly ahead of my work schedule, I'm going to fill these out.
1. I'm not done holiday crafting at all. :( Next year, I'm going to start in September! Ugh the stress. The stress!
2. I'm a big time World or Warcraft nerd. I'd play it more, but I'm always a slave to my Moon Bun masters. My main is a Blood Elf Warlock. For the Horde!
3. I collect holiday music cd's. My favorite is A Christmas Together by John Denver and the Muppets.
4. I majored in Creative Writing and specialized in writing scripts for comic books. Sadly, the only thing I've had published is pornography. (No! I'm not telling you what it was, you'll just have to do some super sleuthing.) I'd love to have my children's comics published one day.
5. I hate taking photos. I'm the most un-photogenic person on the planet, so you will likely never see a photo of me, ever. I just don't take them.
6. I think laundry is the most tedious chore of all. There's so much waiting for things to get done. I'd prefer to scrub things anything to keep moving, but with laundry, patience is a must.
And now for the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Tagging ... er... um... I don't really know of any other bloggers. :(