Friday, September 4, 2009

Kitty-gurumi

I've been so busy, I completely forgot to upload the first of the Kitty-gurumi designs I released on Tuesday. Many of these Kitties are still in the shop while others have sold. Those sold are commissionable (that means you can request a custom kitty).














Still busying away in the Bunny Mines. I've got a show coming up in November and nearly nothing ready. Not to mention the big 31 Amigurumi in October and several art shows. One step at a time. I can do it.

3 comments:

KCFitch said...

Question for you -- wht sort of inventory do you typically set up for a show?

P.S. I love the moon buns but the kitties are even cuter!! Thanks for posting the new pics!

Unknown said...

I edit my inventory based on each show, based on audience and turn out. However I suppose my rule of thumb for a new show is at least 3 of each item.

KCFitch said...

Wow, thanks so much for the information. This will really help me at my first show!