Monday, September 7, 2009

Cthulhu Moon Buns


Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Take fear mortal as you look upon the Dread Cthulhu Moon Bun. The Great Old One who invokes abject terror.

Its great tentacled head and dragon-like wings. Surely the end of the world is near. Or at least Halloween!

I've been endeavoring to recreate some of the more popular designs from the 31 Amigurumi in October series. These are a few of the first. Hopefully time will allow for more re-releases!

5 comments:

rainbowproject said...

It's a great idea! I love halloween and I love cthulhu too ^__^

KCFitch said...

OMG - I *LOVE* these!!! You are so creative!

Red said...

So full of awesome I'm surprise the screen didn't shatter holding it back.
I'm betting HP Lovecraft would agree. He'd be surprised, but he'd totally agree.

Elise said...

Are you selling Cthulhu Moon Buns?
Thank you!

Unknown said...

Hello Elise,
There is currently one Albino Cthulhu Moon Bun in my shop. Unfortunately the green one sold the other day.

I am currently accepting custom orders though.