Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moving right along (doog-a-doon doog-a-doon)

photo by @lvee

It begins!
The Moon Buns are packed! I'm ... not quite packed and absolutely sure I've forgotten something important, which I won't remember until I get there, but hey, what can you do, right? All part of the experience.

I've got my tunes picked out and ready to make the long drive from the Valley. Even Moons, my little traveling Moon Bun, is ready for the trip. She's waiting patiently for me to finish typing.

For those of you going to Otakon, please stop by the Artist Alley! My table is U10 very close to the entrance. I'll be offering over 500 items that will range in price from $1 buttons to $66 Moon Bun sets!

For my sad puppies who won't be at the convention, don't forget that Stitch Wars will be opening on July 18th at Bird & Bear Boutique Gallery! They will also be posting photos of the wonderful art inspired by Star Wars and offering them for sale on the internet!



No comments: