Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I'm an idiot!


Haha! Yes, I'm an idiot and you can totally quote me on that.
So wanna know why I haven't posted in forever and ever and ever?

Well it was kinda the depression, but mostly it was because I couldn't figure out how to log into my blogger account without completely logging out of my google account and yeah...

Look, I never claimed to be brilliant, except those few times I did claim brilliance, but I was talking about bunnies. It doesn't count.

Anyway, so look at me now! I'm blogging again here and I'm blogging my personal/mother life over there and life is good.

"But Marcy," you ask. "What is going on with the dolls? What about Moon's Creations?"

Well my dear little bunny lovers,
well, well, well! Let me tell you. I am working my fingers off. That's right! The dolls you see above are all new pieces from Otakon, I've sketched out not one, but two series for this October, and I will be offering preorders for a special doll to be released in September in a limited quantity.
oooh yeah!

Now, not to toot my own horn too hard, but I've also got a Patreon page now and with membership you are automatically entered into a once a month drawing for a random doll and you get a good behind the scenes looky-loo at all the goings on before they hit here. So check that out, yeah?

Alright I promise I'll post more, now that I've got the hang of this blogging thing (and the mind crippling depression has released me.) Whoo!

No comments: