Saturday, March 8, 2014

Fancy Bunnies

New at Moon’s Creations! These two little Bunny Rabbits have finally joined the shop. They are a little more than impatient about Spring getting underway. 

(Can you believe it’s taken me all week to finish them? Can you believe I chose this project because I thought I could finish it quickly? What happened to my lighting fast crocheting skills? Oh, that’s right, motherhood.)

Psst! If you haven’t entered the raffle to win the amigurumi bonsai, there’s still time!
 

1 comment:

Paige said...

I love these so much, I kind of wish my Moon Buns had some limbs! I know how you feel, my son makes everything 10x longer and it's so frustrating, hahaha! Just wait until he's tangling up your yarn trying to do it, too! Keep it up, the new look is fab!

xx Paige