Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Shop Announcements

Hello Moon Bun Lovers!

As you may have heard, I am expecting and due in late August. To prepare for the little one's arrival, I will be closing Moon's Creations on July 19th. 

That's less than 2 months away and I must admit I'm scared to close my shop for such a long time, because Moon's Creations is my only job. However, we must do what we must and apparently having a baby takes a lot out of you. (Or so I'm told.)

The store will remain closed until October 1st, in time for this year's 31 Amigurumi in October. (It's such a tradition, I just can't skip it, even with a one month old.)

Our last show of 2012, will be Otakon in Baltimore (July 27-29). I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

キーリん♡ said...

Don't worry, Mama Moon! I'm sure it will be ok. You need to concentrate on getting ready for the Baby Bun.

And you'll definitely see me at Otakon ;)

~ Kieli ~