Monday, February 6, 2012

What's up, Moons?

My goodness! Where did January go? 
I feel like I've been underground in the Bunny Mines for far too long. 

So what's been going on behind the scenes, you ask? 

Well, I've been working on my last custom order from the previous order period and should be done this week. 

I'm also preparing for the anime convention, Katsucon. This convention is held at the National Harbor in Maryland and will be from February 17 - 19. 

Following Katsucon, I will be releasing several new designs I've been quietly working on. I really think everyone will enjoy these new pieces.

I will also be opening up custom orders again! 
Please look forward to a blog post on how the process takes place so you are prepared. Once I start accepting custom orders, announcements will be posted on all of my social networks as well as in my shop announcements. (The best place to look is on Twitter, as that's updated the fastest.)

Back to work for me. I've missed our chats. 

♥ ♥ ♥
"Moons"

No comments: