Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fancy Zombies - New Today!

Every year, I get so into the 31 Amigurumi in October series, I completely forget to make regular Halloween pieces. This year, I'm hoping to fix that with an upload every Monday through Friday until September 23rd. 

They may not be Halloween items every time, because I have a few designs that have been sitting on the back burner waiting to join the shop, but for the most part, they will be Halloween-inspired. I'll be making only 3 per design for the shop, since I'm going to be pretty slammed with preparing for a few shows and of course the 31 Amigurumi in October, so grab them while you can!

New today! 
Staring out of eerie pink eyes, Fancy Zombie Moon Buns stagger about in their white tattered shirts spattered with blood, in search of brains. 

 

Yesterday's release was Tako-kun!
Tako-kun is from Osaka and often grumpy because of his sunburn.

No comments: